Students who major in exercise science must:
- Fulfill the general college requirements;
- Complete nine courses in exercise science as listed below;
- Complete CH 105 and CH 106 or CH 107H (preferably in the first year); and
- Complete to fulfill the Department Writing Requirement; and
- Have CPR certification by the end of the second year.
Students interested in professional courses of study at the graduate level should consult with the chair of the department so that the necessary biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, and other prerequisites become part of the four-year curriculum plan.